This fancy waspie corset has the classic silhouette and ballet-inspired elegance that you've been looking for! It's hand crafted in luxurious Italian brocade with delicate French lace overlays and 100% silk trimmings. Flecks of gold are scattered throughout the textiles, giving it a sense of glamour, perfect for a masquerade ball or to dress up a boudoir ensemble.
Whilst you can easily pair our waist cinchers with a lingerie set, you can also wear them over a dress or blouse to add some extra curves! They feature exquisitely detailed brocades and French laces, with ruffled silk trimmings for those "let them eat cake" vibes. Who would believe that a corset could change your shape so much and still feel so comfortable?
Dry clean only. Made in England. Model wears size L. See "More Information" below for sizing advice and to learn about our construction methods.
All of our corsets are handmade with these high-quality features:
- Real steel boning (18 to 30 pieces, depending on style.)
- English coutil lining and a waist tape, guaranteed not to stretch.
- A metal busk closure at the front, allowing for easy dressing, and featuring an under-busk flap to protect your skin.*
- Reinforced metal grommets at the back, with built-in modesty placket to prevent chafing.*
- Long lacing strings to give you size flexibility, and for easy dressing.
- Hand-cut silk or grosgrain ribbon binding for a durable edge finish.
- Dramatic shaping throughout the waist and high hip. These are much curvier than the bustiers at your local department store!
*Excepting waspie corsets, which do not have busks or plackets. All other corsets, including all overbust and underbust styles do have these features.
The waist measurements listed are the actual corset size at the waist, not your waist measurement. Our corsets should be up to 4" smaller than your natural waist for beginners or up to 6" smaller for more experienced corset wearers. All corsets should be worn with a 1-2" gap at the back.
For examples and detailed measurement instructions, learn how to choose your corset size.
Our overbust style corsets are best suited for a B or C cup size. (D cups will generally fit as well, but you'll get an extra push-up effect.) For larger cup sizes, you may want to choose an underbust corset and pair it with a bra.
|XS||0||6-8||30B / 30C||21"|
|S||2-4||10||32B / 32C||23|
|M||6-8||12||34B / 34C||25"|
|L||10-12||14||36B / 36C||27"|
|XL||14||16||38B / 38C||29"|
|XXL*||16||18||40C / 40D||31"|
Sizing can vary a lot between different brands. We recommend comparing your measurements to the charts below or visit our guide on how to measure yourself.
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your chest - not the same as your bra size.
Underbust: Measure around your ribcage where the bra band sits.
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your natural waist, 1-2" above the navel.
High hip: Measure around your hip bones, where a low-rise waistband sits.
Low hip: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom, 7-9" below the waist.
|Size||Bust||Underbust||Waist||High Hip||Low Hip|
|Size||Bust||Underbust||Waist||High Hip||Low Hip|
- Bra size: Our bralettes are best suited to a B or C cup size, although many customers who wear A or D cups are also happy with the fit. If you wear a larger cup size than a D, you may be prefer our custom size options - contact us for details.
- Corset size: This is the actual measurement of the garment at the waist- your waist should be several inches larger. For more information, see our corset fitting guide.
- *Sizes XL and XXL are currently available in limited styles whilst we work on a size expansion. View our current selections here: XL and XXL
- Need help with all of these numbers? Visit our step-by-step guide to taking your measurements at home.
- If you fall in between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger size (except for silk ruffle panties, which have adjustable ties), especially for lounge wear. You'll want a bit of wearing ease for movement.
- Looking for a gift, custom options, or need help choosing the right size? View our blog posts on gift advice or bespoke sizing, or contact us directly, and we'll assist you within 24 hours.
All Angela Friedman garments are ethically manufactured in England. This is our guarantee to you: No outsourcing to overseas factories, no sweatshop conditions, no cutting corners, and no unlivable wages - ever. When you shop with us, you're not only indulging yourself in beautiful lingerie, but you're supporting a small business and artisanal, handcrafted fashion.
Whether it's our lace underwear sets, pure silk lounge wear, or even luxury corsetry, we believe in doing things right - both for our customers and our staff and vendors. We believe in paying fair wages, supporting the local economy, and creating garments that will last for many years to come. To learn more about the brand, designer, and how we create your clothes, read our ethical manufacturing guarantee.