How do I put on a corset if I don't have someone to help me? Watch our quick Youtube videos: Putting on an overbust corset yourself.
All of our corsets are handmade with these high-quality features:
- Real steel boning (18 to 30 pieces, depending on style.)
- English coutil lining and a waist tape, guaranteed not to stretch.
- A metal busk closure at the front, allowing for easy dressing, and featuring an under-busk flap to protect your skin.*
- Reinforced metal grommets at the back, with built-in modesty placket to prevent chafing.*
- Long lacing strings to give you size flexibility, and for easy dressing.
- Hand-cut silk or grosgrain ribbon binding for a durable edge finish.
- Dramatic shaping throughout the waist and high hip. These are much curvier than the bustiers at your local department store!