The Veronique underbust corset is ideal for bringing a special occasion to life! Instantly transform yourself into a Hollywood starlet with a perfectly nipped-in waist and dramatic seams that emphasize your beautiful curves. It features luxury, 100% silk in black and beige, black English lace overlays, and dramatic seams and shaping to show off those curves!
100% silk faille (a high-quality, stiff silk that's highly durable) in jet black with an English cotton coutil lining and real, steel boning. Dry clean only. Made in England. Models wear size S.
See "More Information" below for size recommendations and to learn about our construction methods. Our corsets also ship with full lacing and care instructions.
All of our corsets are handmade with these high-quality features:
- Real steel boning (18 to 30 pieces, depending on style.)
- English coutil lining and a waist tape, guaranteed not to stretch.
- A metal busk closure at the front, allowing for easy dressing, and featuring an under-busk flap to protect your skin.*
- Reinforced metal grommets at the back, with built-in modesty placket to prevent chafing.*
- Long lacing strings to give you size flexibility, and for easy dressing.
- Hand-cut silk or grosgrain ribbon binding for a durable edge finish.
- Dramatic shaping throughout the waist and high hip. These are much curvier than the bustiers at your local department store!
*Excepting waspie corsets, which do not have busks or plackets. All other corsets, including all overbust and underbust styles do have these features.
The waist measurements listed are the actual corset size at the waist, not your waist measurement. Our corsets should be up to 4" smaller than your natural waist for beginners or up to 6" smaller for more experienced corset wearers. All corsets should be worn with a 1-2" gap at the back.
For examples and detailed measurement instructions, visit our blog post on how to choose your corset size.
Our overbust style corsets are best suited for a B or C cup size. (D cups will generally fit as well, but you'll get an extra push-up effect.) For larger cup sizes, you may want to choose an underbust style corset and pair it with a bra.
|XS||0||6-8||30B / 30C||
|S||2-4||10||32B / 32C||
|M||6-8||12||34B / 34C||25"|
|L||10-12||14||36B / 36C||
|XL||14||16||38B / 38C||
|XXL*||16||18||40C / 40D||31"|
Sizing can vary a lot between different brands. We also recommend comparing your measurements to the charts below or visit our guide on how to measure yourself.
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your chest - not the same as your bra size.
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your natural waist, 1-2" above the navel.
High hip: Measure around your hip bones, where a low-rise waistband sits.
Low hip: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom, 7-9" below the waist.
|Size||Bust||Waist||High Hip||Low Hip|
|Size||Bust||Waist||High Hip||Low Hip|
- Bra size: Our bralettes are best suited to a B or C cup size, although many customers who wear A or D cups are also happy with the fit. If you wear a larger cup size than a D, you may be prefer our custom size options - contact us for details.
- Corset size: This is the actual measurement of the garment at the waist- your waist should be several inches larger. For more information, see our blog post on corset fitting.
- *Sizes XL and XXL are currently available in limited styles whilst we work on a size expansion. View our current selections here: XL and XXL
- Need help with all of these numbers? Visit our step-by-step guide to taking your measurements at home.
- If you fall in between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger size (except for silk ruffle panties, which have adjustable ties), especially for lounge wear. You'll want a bit of wearing ease for movement.
- Looking for a gift, custom options, or need help choosing the right size? View our blog posts on gift advice or bespoke sizing, or contact us directly, and we'll assist you within 24 hours.