Whether you're shopping for an anniversary gift for your sweetheart, a birthday present for your best friend, or a luxurious wedding gift for a bride-to-be, we know how daunting the task can be! Lingerie shopping isn't easy, but we're here to help. We offer custom size and fitting options for every design.
General gift shopping recommendations:
- When in doubt about colors, black is almost always the safest choice. It's universally flattering, you won't risk introducing a color that she simply doesn't wear, and she can easily mix and match with her current wardrobe. Our off white color is another very popular gift choice. Again, it's easy to wear with many other styles and colors within her current wardrobe, and she's unlikely to have an aversion to basics like black and white.
- Now is not the time to try to convince her to try a brand new look. If you know that she prefers classic styles, or loves frilly ruffles, or never wears red, pay attention! If this is a surprise gift, it's safest to buy something that will fit into her current wardrobe. (You can shop together for something more adventurous later on.)
- Know her body type! If she wears a bra cup size of D or above, our bralettes are unlikely to be supportive enough for her tastes. Try a sleep mask and knicker set, or a luxurious silk robe instead! On the other hand, if she would love some help creating extra curves, try a corset to give her that hourglass figure she's always wanted.
- Sizing: If you can, peek into her wardrobe or lingerie chest for a clue. Pro-tip: check the tags of several different brands in case there's a range of sizes. If you can't find out her lingerie sizes, you can use her US or UK dress size and compare it to our size charts.
- Still stumped? Contact us about gift certificate options, and she'll be able to choose anything she likes!
Make sure to read our size chart carefully to make the right selection.
If you have any specific questions about the best gift for the occasion or your budget, just contact us, and we'll be sure to respond within 24 hours.